- Reference: Premium Classic Mid-Calf. KS06
- Full custom knitted with your design up to 6 colours.
- 160 in-stock yarn colours available.*
- Composition: 80% combed Cotton for comfort, 17% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for comfort and strength. Organic GOTS certified and upcycled yarn also available.
- Packaged as a pair with free recycled branded sock tag and individual self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: one size fits all for men, one size fits all for women. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request any other sizes.
- High quality cotton results in a snug soft fit that absorbs sweat, enhances durability and offers superior comfort.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- Production lead times: from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the quantity and time of year.
- Transport: via UPS ground service within 1 week throughout the EU, or UPS Air Freight, 48 hours within the EU and USA.
- All materials used in the production of socks are Oeko Tex certified.
- Manufactured by Kingly in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- Care instructions: machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not dry clean or iron.
- 3% of net profits of all sock orders are donated to charities.
- Terry cushioning on the sole can be added to provide great comfort and to prevent blisters and chaffing from occurring. This will reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily workout activity.
- Ribbing can be added to prevent feet from slipping inside of the sock.
- The height of the cuff can be adjusted.
- COOLMAX moisture wicking fabric is available which helps keep feet cool and dry.
As all socks are full, custom knitted there is a lot of leeway and flexibility allowing us to change the technical characteristics of the socks.
*160 in stock colours are available and are used to best match Pantone colours. On occasion, specific colours may be out of stock so we will substitute the out of stock colour for the second best matching colour.
Pantone dyed yarns can be produced but will require an additional 4 weeks to produce. Conditions apply.
Custom boxes, tins and compressed socks are available. Refer to the links below
359 (0) 876873583