The problem? Its SMELLY FEET! Currently all those printed socks that are made of polyester offer less ventilation to the foot leading to increased perspiration and odor,
Are you familiar with that unpleasant feeling of having worn printed socks? You noticed how smelly your socks are. You make a habit out of thoroughly washing your feet… You even use foot powder? Yet still, your feet are sweaty, damp and smelly.
You are wondering to yourself that maybe it’s these printed socks that still cause your feet to sweat so much.
And you are right. Changing from polyester to Coolmax printed socks will help cure sweaty feet.
Coolmax socks from Kingly. An altogether better experience – the best socks to prevent sweaty feet
We use 90% Coolmax yarn for the production of our printed socks which are specifically designed to move perspiration away from feet. Our Coolmax yarn transports moisture from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric.
The result? Cool, comfortable and odour-free socks
We offer 2 types of Coolmax printed socks with all over full colour printed designs.
- Classic Crew: Ref. KSP05
- Classic Crew with inner terry lining: KSP06. These are thicker as they have terry lining in the sole which provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Reference: Premium Classic Crew KSP05 / KSP06
- Full custom printed with all over printing in up to full colour.
- Composition: 90% Coolmax for comfort, 7% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for comfort and strength.
- Packaged as a pair with free recycled branded sock tag and individual self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: one size fits all for men, one size fits all for women. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request any other sizes.
- High quality Coolmax yarn offers moisture wicking properties that expels sweat and keeps feet cool and dry and offers superior comfort.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- Production lead times: from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the quantity and time of year.
- Transport: via UPS ground service within 1 week throughout the EU, or UPS Air Freight in 48 hours within the EU and USA.
- All materials used in the production of socks are Oeko Tex certified.
- Manufactured by Kingly in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not dry clean or iron.
- 3% of net profits of all sock orders are donated to charities.
- Terry cushioning on the sole can be added to provide great comfort and to prevent blisters and chaffing from occurring. This will reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily workout activity.
- Ribbing can be added to prevent feet from slipping inside of the sock.
- The height of the cuff can be adjusted.
As all our knitted Coolmax socks are full custom knitted there is a lot flexibility, allowing us to change the technical characteristics of the socks. We can produce the socks to different heights to include the quarter, crew and mid-calf heights.